Typewriter-week 4

This week was the last full set of dates I'll have.  Only two days left in January, counting today, and my quotations will be done-zo.  I honestly thought (probably around week 2) that this might be something I continue throughout the year...almost like my own version of the 365 photo project.  But this past week with school and work and having a social life, has really showed me that I might not have time to continue.  At least, I wouldn't have the time to enjoy it without feeling the pressure of life breathing down my neck. 

Honestly though, I'm impressed with everyone who has every done a 365 project.  Life is hard and finding time to fit in a daily task is impressive.  I'll be interested to see how I feel on February 1st when I don't have to sit down and write a letter or even touch my typewriter.  One thing I think would be cool is just doing another month-long challenge.  Maybe I'll tie it in with my 25 before 26 goals.  Something like pray every day in February or workout every day in some way, shape, or form (rest days be damned).  But I ramble.  Feel free to check out my intro, week 1, week 2, or week 3 if you're new to the "project."
 

January 23

January 24


January 25

January 26
 What's that?  10-year-old Sara in the world's shortest haircut?  I've always been a grade A hottie, I guess.

January 27

January 28

January 29

No comments:

Post a Comment